Welcome to the dedicated website for Can You Escape Walkthroughs! We have Can You Escape Walkthroughs for all levels, including our Can You Escape Level 5 walkthrough! Stuck on a level of Can You Escape? Look no further – this Can You Escape Walkthrough for Can You Escape Level 5 will help you conquer this challenging level.
Can You Escape Level 5 Walkthrough
1. First things first: click to the left and check out the other room.
2. In the room to the left, click on the bike basket in the back.
3. Take the blue eye from the bike basket.
4. Go back and click on the cabinet to the left of the bed. There’s a brown eye in the bottom section. Grab it.
5. Go back to the first room and insert the two eyes on the drawer beneath the lamp. There will be some seeds inside. Grab those and add them to your inventory.
6. Feed the seeds to the bird in the left corner of the room. The bird will drop the key from its mouth. Grab it and take it over to the lock box on the side of the elevator.
7. This key unlocks the first part of the lock. Don’t worry about the numbers for now.
8. Go back to the second room on the left. Check out the lamps on the back wall. Remember the colors beneath them and their order.
9. Go back to the first room and click on the cabinet to the left. Switch the pinwheels so that they correspond to each of the colors from the 4 lamps. The order should be rose, light blue, black, and white. This will open the cabinet and reveal a pencil for you to grab.
10. Take the pencil to the left room and use it on the clipboard. Drag the pencil across the surface and reveal the image below. Remember the size of each rectangle.
11. Click on the box to the right, the one in front of the bike. Match the blocks with the blocks you revealed on the clipboard. This will reveal the second and final key.
12. Use this key to unlock the second portion of the lock in the first room. “129” will appear under the lock, but you still need the numbers for the first portion.
13. Head over to the dart board on the left side of the room. Notice the color of each dart and what it responds to: Green 8, Red 4, and Blue 5. Remember these colors and numbers for the lock.
14. Plug in “845” and add it to the numbers on the right side. Plug in the answer to the third box. This will open the door for you.