Welcome to the dedicated website for Can You Escape Walkthroughs! We have Can You Escape Walkthroughs for all levels, including our Can You Escape Level 8 walkthrough! Stuck on a level of Can You Escape? Look no further – this Can You Escape Walkthrough for Can You Escape Level 8 will help you conquer this challenging level.
Can You Escape Level 8 Walkthrough
1. Click the book shelf to the left of the elevator and pick up the remote you find there.
2. Go back and click on the clock. There’s a charger on the right. Pick it up and add it to your inventory.
3. Click on the waste basket to the left of the elevator and pick up the DVD inside.
4. Go to the second room on the right.
5. Click on the red bike and pick up the handle on the bike seat.
6. Click on the table to the right of the couch. Use the handle you got from the bike to open up the drawer. Pick up the cellphone inside.
7. Click on the horse portrait above the couch and move it over. You’ll find the letters “7528” there. Remember these.
8. Go back to the original room and then go to the room on the left.
9. Click on the Panasonic DVD player below the TV and to the left. Type in “7528” to open the DVD player. Place the DVD inside.
10. Once the DVD is inside, take your remote and switch through the TV channels. Notice how many animals there are on each channel. Kangaroos = 4, Penguins = 6, Cats = 3, Sharks = 2.
11. Click on the speaker to the left of the TV and plug your charger into the outlet next to it.
12. Plug your phone into the charger and memorize the numbers on the screen: “3462”. Save these numbers for the end of the level and head over to the original room.
13. Go back to the original room and then go to the room on the right. Click on the iPad on the couch. Type in the code so that it matches with the number of animals you saw on each channel. Top Row: 4, 6. Bottom Row: 3, 2.
14. Once you plug those numbers in, the screen will reveal four symbols. Remember these.
15. Finally, head over to the elevator. Use the code you got from the phone on the top row and use the code you got from the iPad on the bottom row. It should read like this:
Then you are free!