Welcome to the dedicated website for Can You Escape Walkthroughs! We have Can You Escape Walkthroughs for all levels, including our Can You Escape Level 9 walkthrough! Stuck on a level of Can You Escape? Look no further – this Can You Escape Walkthrough for Can You Escape Level 9 will help you conquer this challenging level.
Can You Escape Level 9 Walkthrough
1. Click on the cupboard in the right corner of the room. Open the drawer and take the purple lightbulb.
2. Click on the shelves to the left. You will see an orange 8-ball.
3. Click on the pink chair under the shelves. There is a magazine on the chair. Move it aside by clicking it to reveal a blue 3.
4. Click on the vases by the elevator. Click the speckled one first, then the black one to move them aside and reveal a red 4.
5. Now go to the other room with the dining table. Click on the shelf by the guitar and then click on the small wooden box.
6. Enter the numbers you saw earlier (green 9, red 4, orange 8, blue 3). The box will open to reveal a screwdriver. Take it.
7. Going back to the elevator room, click on the table in the right corner of the room with the ornamental egg on it.
8. Click on the ornamental egg to reveal a key, and take the key.
9. Now go back to the room with the dining table. Click on the chair by the left wall, and click on it again to move it to the side.
10. Now click on the vent above where you moved the chair. Highlight the screwdriver and click on the bolts to unscrew them and open the vent.
11. The vent will open to reveal a fan. Highlight the key and put it in the slot next to the fan to turn it off. This will reveal a red key card by the fan, which you need to take.
12. In the room with the dining table, click on the lamp in the left corner. The lamp is without a bulb, so insert the purple lightbulb by highlighting it and clicking on the lamp.
13. Now turn on the lamp. It will reveal a secret message, XOX, OXO, XOX.
14. Now click on the little box under the table with the lamp on it. Open the box by changing the colors, from left to right, to purple, red, green, black, orange. Now change the elevation of the cylinders behind the colors. Imagine that the cylinders are a tic-tac-toe board. From left to right, starting at the back, change the elevation of the cylinders so that it makes XOX, OXO, XOX. Depressed cylinders are X, elevated cylinders are O.
15. The box will open to reveal a blue key card. Take it.
16. Now go back to the room with the elevator. Click on the yellow and black end table to the left of the elevator. Open it to reveal a puzzle.
17. Solve the puzzle by rotating each piece so that the picture makes sense, the same way you did with the horse on level 1.
18. The picture will slide up to reveal a newspaper. Slide the newspaper aside to reveal the last key card, which is green. Take it.
19. Now click on the key card slots to the left of the elevator. Insert each card to its corresponding slot.
20. Now, going back to the room with the dining table in it, click on the heart ornaments on the shelf to the right of the room. Move the heart on the right to the side to reveal a color code: white, blue, red, white, yellow, green.
21. Go back to the elevator card slots and enter the code by tapping the white squares under the cards (white, blue, red, white, yellow, green).
22. The elevator door will now be open and you can progress to the next level.