Welcome to Dooors 4 walkthroughs on Escape Walkthroughs! We are the dedicated experts on all things escape games, including walkthroughs for all Dooors 4 levels! Stuck on Dooors 4 level 33-36? Read on for a full walkthrough of each Dooors 4 level! Looking for walkthroughs for other Dooors 4 levels? Check out the level list for walkthroughs for all levels of Dooors 4!
Dooors 4 Level 37 Walkthrough
1. Flip your phone upside-down to raise the gate covering the five clocks on the wall. Match the arrows by the door with the times on the first, third, fourth, and fifth clocks (the hands make a right angle).
Dooors 4 Level 38 Walkthrough
1. Tap by the bottom right corner of the bookshelf to find a xylophone mallet. Take it.
2. Use the xylophone mallet on the colored bars of the xylophone in the order shown in the bookshelf (the third shelf has one book, so hit the third bar first).
3. The xylophone will open and reveal a wooden piece. Take it.
4. Now inspect the circle on the wall to the left of the door. Stick the pencil in the circle, and attach the wooden piece to the pencil to make a handle. Turn it to open the door.
Dooors 4 Level 39 Walkthrough
1. Tap the cone, and then tap the doorman to put the cone on his head so he can’t prevent you from opening the door.
2. Open the door, and you will see a bunch of reeds blocking your way. Use the lighter to burn them and clear the path to the last level!
Dooors 4 Level 40 Walkthrough
1. Take the grey, pink, and green balls from the floor. Then use the pitchfork on the three holes in the wall to the right.
2. Drag the pitchfork upwards to reveal two more balls, blue and yellow.
3. You can take the blue on the left because of the ladder. After you have taken it, tilt your phone left so that the ladder slides out of view and reappears on the right of the screen. Now take the yellow ball.
4. Pull the pitchfork back down to reveal the pattern that shows how to correctly insert the balls into each slot. The top circles indicate from where in the room you got the ball, and the bottom squares indicate which slot each ball must go in.