Welcome to the dedicated website for Escape If You Can Walkthroughs! We have Escape If You Can Walkthroughs for all levels, including our Escape If You Can Level 3 walkthrough! Stuck on a level of Escape If You Can? Look no further – this Escape If You Can Walkthrough for Escape If You Can Level 3 will help you conquer this challenging level.
Escape If You Can Level 3 Walkthrough
1. Tap on the ladder and grab the hammer that is on the floor.
2. Tap the ladder again and you will see a square screen.
3. Use the hammer to break open the screen. Look in the box and you will find a black rope and a red number 1.
4. Above the elevator you will find a red number 3.
5. Go over to the cutting board and tap the wheel with the handle on it underneath the table. A green number 5 will appear.
6. Go over to the wooden table and tap the saw. Underneath the yellow saw a white number 0 will appear.
7. Go to the red cabinet. On the cabinet you will find a keypad. Enter the code – 1350. One of the drawers will open up and you will find a screwdriver.
8. Go to the arrows by the elevator. Use the screwdriver to remove the panel.
9. Behind the panel you will find a broken wire. Use the other part of the wire to put it back together. Once it is back together the elevator will open.