Welcome to the dedicated website for Escape If You Can Walkthroughs! We have Escape If You Can Walkthroughs for all levels, including our Escape If You Can Level 5 walkthrough! Stuck on a level of Escape If You Can? Look no further – this Escape If You Can Walkthrough for Escape If You Can Level 5 will help you conquer this challenging level.
Escape If You Can Level 5 Walkthrough
1. Tap the couch on the left side of the room. Tap the pillow to lift it up. Underneath it you will find a purple piece.
2. Go to the table beside the couch. On the table tap the black and white paper with a triangle on top and put the pieces of the puzzle back together.
3. When the puzzle is back together, you will receive a code – 3857. Remember this code.
4. Go back to the table and unlock the drawer with the code – 3857. Inside you will find a key.
5. Go to the clock that is hanging on the wall to the left of the elevator. On top of the elevator there will be a pink key.
6. Tap the yellow phone. Combine the purple piece with the yellow phone to activate it. Some of the keys will turn green. Remember where the green keys are.
7. Go to the wooden box and you will see two keyholes and circles. Use the pink and blue key and enter the locations of the green circles that were on the phone. Grab the triangle that is inside of the box.
8. Put the triangles back on the keypad to the elevator. The elevator will then open up.