Welcome to the dedicated website for Escape If You Can Walkthroughs! We have Escape If You Can Walkthroughs for all levels, including our Escape If You Can Level 8 walkthrough! Stuck on a level of Escape If You Can? Look no further – this Escape If You Can Walkthrough for Escape If You Can Level 8 will help you conquer this challenging level.
Escape If You Can Level 8 Walkthrough
1. Go to the desk that is on the right side of the room. Tap the post-it and drag it to the side. Underneath it you will see a green code.
2. Tap the picture that is hanging on the wall to the left of the elevator. Drag it to the side and you will see a red code.
3. Go into the other room and click on the painting that is hanging. Underneath it you will find another code that is blue.
4. Click on the globe. Underneath the code you will find three colored circles – blue, green, red.
5. Go to the other room and click on the player that is on the left side of the room. Enter the color code. The three small circles are yellow, blue, red and the large circle is green. Inside you will find a key.
6. Click on the desk below the player and use the key to open it up. Inside you will find a fire extinguisher.
7. Go to the picture that is on the other desk. Grab the silver piece that is taped to the back of the picture.
8. Click on the drawers below the picture. The second one will open and give you a screwdriver.
9. Go into the other room and use the fire extinguisher to put out the fire. Tap the fireplace and a key will be revealed. Use the screwdriver to unlock it.
10. Go over to the four books that are hanging on the wall. Pull the books out in order – blue, black, yellow, brown.
11. Behind it you will find a box that is locked. Use the key to unlock the box. Inside you will find another silver piece.
12. Go to the bookshelf on the left side of the room. You will find four circles. Change the circles to fit the codes that you found earlier.
13. Once inside you will find a pencil and a red circle. Turn the red circle green.
14. Go back to the other room. Click on the desk and the blue notepad. Use the pencil to reveal a code on the notepad.
15. Go to the elevator keypad and put the two silver pieces back into place and enter the code – triangle, square, X, circle, triangle. The elevator will then open up.