Welcome to the dedicated website for Escape If You Can Walkthroughs! We have Escape If You Can Walkthroughs for all levels, including our Escape If You Can Level 9 walkthrough! Stuck on a level of Escape If You Can? Look no further – this Escape If You Can Walkthrough for Escape If You Can Level 9 will help you conquer this challenging level.
Escape If You Can Level 9 Walkthrough
1. Go the wooden desk. Click on the middle drawer. Inside you will find a red triangle.
2. Click on the printer and you will find a green square on top of it.
3. The picture of the beach above it has a missing blue circle in the top right corner.
4. Go into the other room. Click on the left door of the desk in the center of the room. Inside you will find a white X.
5. On the other side of the desk you will find a keypad that needs to be unlocked. Enter the four-shape code – X, triangle, circle, square. Inside you will find a phone.
6. Go to the other room and click on the table that is on the right wall. On top of it you will find a notepad with a number on it. Remember the number.
7. Go back the other room and click on the top of the desk. There will be a yellow piece of papers with X’s on it and a color pattern – green, red, blue, white.
8. Click on the table that is on the left side of the room. Enter the number and color pattern code into the keypad – 3955. Inside you will find a battery.
9. In the other room you will find a clock on the shelf on the right side of the room. Press the first, third, and fourth blue buttons and you will get a key.
10. Next to the printer there is a wooden box. Add the battery to the box.
11. Use the key to unlock the box in the front. Inside you will find a pair of car keys.
12. Go to the receptionist and giver her the car keys and phone.
13. Go to the elevator keypad and unlock the case. Press the arrow and the elevator will open up. When the elevator opens up enter and go to the next level.