Welcome to the dedicated website for Escape The Prison Room Walkthroughs! We have Escape The Prison Room walkthroughs for all levels, including our Escape The Prison Room Level 3 walkthrough! Stuck on a level of Escape The Prison Room? Look no further – this Escape The Prison Room Walkthrough for Escape The Prison Room Level 3 will help you conquer this challenging level.
Escape The Prison Room Level 3
- Look at the bunk on the left. Open the book to find a pattern inside.
- Take the bowl on the right side of the screen and pour the liquid into the toilet.
- When you tap the pipe on the wall a crowbar will remove.
- On the wall you will find a puzzle. Put the puzzle back together. Use the crowbar to break through the picture. Inside you will find scissors to grab.
- Use the scissors on the book that you found on the bunk. Remove the rolled up paper.
- Go back to the toilet and copy the pattern on the paper with the toilet handle.
- Grab the flashlight out of the toilet. Use the flashlight to look under the bunk.
- You will find another pattern. On the right shelf where the bowl is you will find another pattern.
- The last patter is on the pillow on the bed. The pattern formed is: yellow, red, green, blue. Behind the puzzle you will enter this pattern. Grab the keys to unlock the main door.