Welcome to the dedicated website for Escape The Prison Room Walkthroughs! We have Escape The Prison Room walkthroughs for all levels, including our Escape The Prison Room Level 5 walkthrough! Stuck on a level of Escape The Prison Room? Look no further – this Escape The Prison Room Walkthrough for Escape The Prison Room Level 5 will help you conquer this challenging level.
Escape The Prison Room Level 5
- At the bottom left side of the bed you will find a cloth. Grab the cloth.
- Behind the curtain you will find a hammer. There is also a cord on the right side to grab.
- Under the table in the middle you will find a camera. Use the hammer to remove the nails from the bed. Use the nails to hang the photo to the security camera.
- Break the handle off the broom with the hammer.
- Look at the blue bowl on the table. Inside you will find a magnet. Use the magnet, the cord, and the handle to form a magnet stick.
- Use the stick and put it in the air vent on the wall. Inside you will grab a screwdriver.
- On the corner you will find a bottle among the food.
- Turn the bench upside down. Under you will find matches. Combine all of the objects together.
- Light everything together and put it to the smoke detector at the top of the screen. This will open the main door.